Webinar organizers can create Registration Questions, Polls, Handouts, and Surveys for attendees and registrants.
Surveys and Polls should be created and entered into the Citrix system in advance of the webinar for optimum efficiency.
Please send all Survey Questions, Poll Questions, Handouts, and Presentations in PDF format to the webinar Organizer at least 24 hours in advance.
1. Standard registration questions can be required or optional.
2. New questions can be added in the form of a multiple choice single answer question, or a question answered with a short text response.
1. Up to 5 handouts can be pre-uploaded before the start of the webinar.
2. Handouts will be available to attendees during the webinar.
3. Each Handout file must be less than 100mb.
1. Surveys can be sent to attendees or to registrants who did not attend.
2. Surveys can be launched automatically after the webinar or sent in the follow-up email from the Citrix system.
3. Survey questions can include: A. Multiple Choice with One Answer, B. Multiple Choice with Multiple Answers, C. Rating Scale of 1-5, D. Short Text Response.
1. Multiple Choice Questions can include one or more correct answers.
2. Polls can be created during the webinar by an Organizer if needed.
3. Polls are launched by Organizers during the webinar.
Contact [email protected] with any questions.
Upload videos to webinars (organizers only)
The scheduling organizer can add high-quality .MP4 files or Youtube links to their webinars to share and play during the live session. Organizers can add up to 5 videos with a size limit of 4GB per video. For best results, videos should be at least of 720p resolution and no larger than 4GB.
Play videos during a webinar (presenter)
Organizers or presenters using the Windows or Mac desktop app can play previously uploaded videos during the webinar with just a couple clicks. Note that only the current presenter will be able to start playing a video, and only they will see the playback controls (play, pause and stop).
Note: Once the video is done playing, the Viewer will remain open with the last video frame shown until organizers close out of the Viewer. Previously shared webcams will be disabled and replaced with the video once sharing begins.
1. In the Sharing pane, click the drop-down menu under “Show”.
2. In the drop-down menu, the previously uploaded videos will be shown alongside the other screen sharing options. The presenter can select the desired video under Uploaded Videos.
3. The selected video will open in the Viewer window. From there, the presenter can play and pause the video playback using the Play and Pause icons.
The Video Sharing beta provides a seamless experience for attendees, who don’t need to do anything special to watch the video playback. When a presenter is sharing their screen, attendees see the shared screen displayed within their GoToWebinar Viewer window. So when the presenter selects a video to share instead of a screen or application, the video stream replaces that shared screen and is played within that same Viewer window. Attendees joining via the Instant Join app and mobile apps will be able to watch videos.
- Only the presenter playing the video has access to the playback controls and has the ability to start, pause or stop the video feed for all attendees (i.e., they do not have the ability to stop and start the video at their own discretion).
- When a presenter shares a video, the video’s audio feed will only be played through Computer audio (mic and speakers). This means that any attendees who have dialed into the audio conference using Phone audio will hear the video play through their computer or device’s speakers rather than over the telephone.
- If an attendee is not hearing the audio properly (whether they are connected via Computer or Phone audio), they should check the volume on their computer’s speakers and/or check their device output. It’s possible that the audio is playing through a different output (like a USB headset that is plugged in).
- Once the video is done playing, the Viewer will remain open with the last video frame shown until organizers close out of the Viewer. Previously shared webcams will be disabled and replaced with the video once sharing begins.